Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Thoughts

In my writing group today we discussed the timely  topic of World Peace day, which is today or actually yesterday since it is now after midnight.  It was also my granddaughter's birthday and she is now 12 which has been dubbed the tweens.  Her name is Lily and I love her very much and miss her because she lives 1500 miles from me.   I'm hoping to visit them at Christmas, but if I do go I'm not allowed to tell the kids I'm coming (my daughter's rule).  She wants them to be surprised. She doesn't want them to nag her for 4 weeks about when  gramma is
coming - over and over.  So I will try to comply, but some-times I slip.  My other 2 grandkids also will be very happy to see me.  They love having grandparents. They are also close to Lily's age 12 and 13 (soon to be 14).  They were adopted so of course there ages are not what one would have with biological grandchildren.  I love them of course.  I don't get to FL often.  It's just a lot of planning either a
very long drive, or a flight and all the planning that takes.  I like to fly, the details
associated with that are tedious.  But it will be good to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment