Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Life in FL

My time here in FL is very calm.  Mornings are a little different here in this warm place.  I have my coffee, later some breakfast
they I play with the cats.  After some housework I usually go for
a walk, sometimes I walk with Lauren to the gym that is part of 
our privilege for paying  2 HOA fees.  I think it's all too expensive
and not worth the expense, but I don't have any control over that.
I also take a walk to my daughter's usually once a day, and then
take her dog for a walk at least twice while I'm there.  He likes to run so I take him for a run too. He's a cute little Pomeranian, but very excitable and a little mouthy.  But he loves to run and walk with me, and  I like him too.  My daughter also has a small black
cat that I love, but she's taking a back seat to the dog.  I don't like 
that.  Cats should be treated royally certainly mine are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment