Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Losing Things

I keep misplacing things.  I can remember having something in my hand (recently it's my pocket calendar) using it and then I can't find it.  It happened again this evening.  I don't understand why
or how this happens.  I'm alone in my house except for my cats, but they only lose things that roll such as toys, balls etc.  Tonight I lost my pocket calendar.  I had just updated it with recent and pending appointments then  I got up to do something and when I got back it was gone.  I have
looked everywhere even in the trash, but couldn't find it.  I finally used another one that had hanging
around.  But I don't know what happened to the other one and it drives me crazy.  Larry will say
"What did you do with it?"  To which I always reply "if I knew that I would not be looking for it).
Sometimes men just aren't tuned in - most of the time.  I have also bee very forgetful lately.  One
more reason that I need a calendar for reminders. I missed an appointment for my cat last week.
I just forgot and didn't check my calendar (got busy cleaning and tossing then they called). As
usual I haven't been sleeping well and having a good deal of pain in my left arm and nothing
helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment