Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

They didn't ask me!!!

Today I made a salad for dinner and poured my favorite salad dressing on it.  but there was something different, something that I didn't like. It was spicey hot and burned my mouth and tongue. I took out the bottle and looked for a number to call them and complain to them. I couldn't find one on the bottle, but I'll keep looking online.  I don't care if they want to make that type of dressing, but at least warn the shoppers who might buy the products.  I'm going to either throw the whole thing out or give it to someone who might like hot sauce.  The label does say spicy, but I didn't see that until after I tasted it. Other than that word the label is exactly like the regular one that I usually buy. I think the label should be different, a different color and the words spicy hot might help weed out the ones who don't  appreciate painful food.  Not everyone likes the burn, and Ifall in that category.  Now I have to figure out what to do with a bottle of salad dressing that I hate.  I guess throw it out or ask my friends if they are interested in some spicey sauce  the most likely alternatives. Next time I'll read the label more carefully I guess. A few years ago they changed the formula and there was an organized protest from fans of the regular type.  Now here they go again without warning or clear info on the label. They will be sorry!!!  I hope.  Now I have to figure out what to do with a nearly full bottle of something I don't like at all.  How does one take the burn out of a sauce?  I'm sure I don't know.




No comments:

Post a Comment