Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Computer Virus



I'm dealing with another wiped hard drive.  My passwords are gone,  my favorite web sites are missing.  It is especially difficult with bill paying and online banking.  I love computers, but I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. The last time this happened some of my bills were late because I couldn't get online to pay them. Discover card was nice and removed the fine, others not so much in the understanding dept. All of my problems were caused by a virus or worm, maybe a worm who had a virus.  I don't know for sure.  I do know that I hate these people who do this with their brilliant minds.   They are smart enough to make money with their expertise, but instead they use it to wreak havoc on people they don't even know.  I have never done anything evil with my computer.  I shop, read, pay bills, keep a calendar, and store books on my Kindle, and keep a medical history for myself and I kept one for my mother before she died.  So why am I running into these evil people who create these viruses? I don't know.  It could be just bad luck, but it still goes back to the evil person who devised the malware that ruined my computer.  Well I guess I just have to get over this, because I don't know what else I can do.  But it has cost me a good deal of money so far.  And I'm not wealthy.   I wish everyone a safe internet.

Addendum:  Since writing this nothing more has happened to my computer. I'm getting my bills paid, but some of my programs are working a little funny.  Maybe it's operator malfunction.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment