Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Famous Seamus

About 3 weeks ago I sent a picture of my orange tiger kitty to a web site called Kitty Bellies.  They have such cute pics.  It was the second time I'd sent it to them.  I think the first one got lost.  They emailed me that it would be posted in a month.  I dutifully checked once or twice a week, but it never showed up and I quit checking.  A year later I sent it to them again and finally they have posted it on their site.  So my Seamus is famous.  He's famous with my family too - everybody loves him and thinks he's special. The vet techs say all male orange tiger cats are special, but they love him too.
Today I took him outside without his leash, actually he took me.  He dashed out the door and I followed then he stopped and stretched out in the sun and purred and rolled from side to side. I could almost hear him say "please!!!" So what else could I do?  We walked around and enjoyed the sun and shade and the squirells and birds. He was in his glory.  I'll have to do this more often as long as he behaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment