Famous Seamus

Famous Seamus
Love that belly

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nice to have a sister

I can't believe it's Tuesday evening already.  It is starting to get dark earlier now. Does time move more quickly when one is older?  I'm pretty sure it does. It also moves slowly when one is sad, and faster when one is happy. I can't prove it, but I know it.

I visited with my sister today.  We really had a nice day, lunch, chats about our kitties, and we watched a documentary on TV (HBO) which I don't get on my TV. Then we had to dissect it, critique it and solve world problems.  The program was about puppy mills which is a horrible thing. Of course I think they should be totally illegal not regulated, not supervised just forbidden by law and stopped completely.  But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
My cats and my sister's live better than some people.  Her cats really have a great situation.  They are allowed outside during the day; they come inside in the evening and stay in all night.  When sis and her husband are at work the cats are in, but they get a short run outside in the morning before everyone leaves for work or school. It seems the best solution, but I'm not able to arrange things that way for my crew. 

The drive to her house is very pleasant too, beautiful country roads for most of the trip and a middle portion on the highway.  All that nature and beauty is truly good for the soul.  No matter what my problems are that ride makes me forget them.  Of course it's beautiful in all seasons, but snow while beautiful and scenic is a bit of a pain and can be dangerous, but I still make the trip during the winter.  So all in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment